Author Topic: Embedding in your own Webpage (Google Gadget)  (Read 38306 times)

Offline w8rj

• Remote Master
Re: Embedding in your own Webpage (Google Gadget)
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2016, 05:28:53 am »
Under Options->Audio Configuration, 3rd party solutions select Unreal Media Server (Flash Player).
In Domain/Host put your outside IP of your server.

If you want to stream audio (just RX) to the webpage see this post about setting up Unreal Media Server.
http://www.remotehams.com/forums/index.php/topic,16.msg18.html#msg18

Make sure port 5119 is opened and forwarded. Also make sure the Windows firewall has an exception for the Unreal Media server.

Roger
W8RJ

Offline ny4i

• Remote Enthusiast
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2017, 09:29:23 am »
I concur in that I just see donation text and info about the server but not the status.

Plus, if one is not logged into the RemoteHams website, instead of seeing the donation text, a login text field is displayed (user and password).

I'm looking to simply host an iFrame if the same status on the Google Map on our website but the user would not be logged in. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Tom NY4I
Tom NY4I

Offline w8rj

• Remote Master
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2017, 09:44:44 am »
If you allow Guests on your server (Options->Server Configuration), you can just dismiss the login on the web gadget.

The web gadget is just doing what you have your servers security settings are set for.
Roger
W8RJ

Offline m3ghe

• Remote Master
    • Barney's online radios
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2017, 10:11:27 am »
If you make you server public and no login required you can have the same as me. http://www.remotehams.com/orb.html?id=7108

Offline m0pkz

• Remote Enthusiast
    • M0PKZ blog
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2018, 10:23:09 am »
What about if I wanna transmit via browser? As I didn't get any signal out with my pc microphone?!

Kes-m0pkz

Under Options->Audio Configuration, 3rd party solutions select Unreal Media Server (Flash Player).
In Domain/Host put your outside IP of your server.

If you want to stream audio (just RX) to the webpage see this post about setting up Unreal Media Server.
http://www.remotehams.com/forums/index.php/topic,16.msg18.html#msg18

Make sure port 5119 is opened and forwarded. Also make sure the Windows firewall has an exception for the Unreal Media server.

Offline w8rj

• Remote Master
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 12:05:50 pm »
Transmit audio is not available with the Browser gadget and Unreal Media Player. Just RX audio.
Roger
W8RJ