Author Topic: Future app updates.  (Read 699 times)

Offline vk3xpt

• Remote Enthusiast
Future app updates.
« on: January 03, 2018, 08:23:41 pm »
Hi,

Just a quick question for the awesome developers here: I am wondering if there are any updates to the android app planned for the future? The latest app is pretty stable and is excellent overall, but there have been a few feature requests over the last 12-ish months that would be fantastic to see implemented if possible? (eg, Zello Bluetooth accessory PTT commands (have a look on ebay at the BT speaker mics available now!) , forced landscape, option to include antenna selection in memory location (where it is supported by the rig), etc...)

I understand this is not a full time job for any of you, and the work done so far is outstanding. It has been a while since the last updates, and the RemoteHams.com suite is the difference between me being on the air a lot, rather than not at all. (Probably the case for many of us here). So thanks again!!!

Perrin VK3XPT

Offline vk3xpt

• Remote Enthusiast
Re: Future app updates.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 08:32:19 pm »
One more thing regarding Bluetooth PTT Speaker Microphones:

I am willing to send a couple of these devices to the developers should you want to look at this functionality (it is simply a matter of having the RCForb app recognize the PTT+R / PTT-R commands that Zello looks for. The audio on these devices seems to work with the RCForb app already.

I am in Australia and I would need to have them back once you had finished with them, but the offer is there.

Cheers, Perrin VK3XPT