What's Required to Report Abuse
- The offending account holder username and ORB ID of the remote where the offense took place.
- Include dates and approximate times that the offense took place along with written observations.
- Include evidence supporting claims in written observations.
- Unethical Operations to obtain awards or during contest events should be reported to the award or contest authoritative entity.
- RemoteHams.com does not have the authority to disqualify contacts obtained with unethical operations for award or contest purposes.
- It is the remote operators' responsibility to operate in accordance with the remote station's local authority laws and regulations.
- It is the remote owners' responsibility to maintain their remote station in accordance with local authority laws and regulations.
- RemoteHams.com is not responsible for a users operation of a remote or for actions taken by a remote owner.
- RemoteHams.com reserves the right to temporarily ban and/or permanently ban user accounts without notice.
- Submitted reports may be sent to the remote owner after review by RemoteHams.com Support Team.
Login required to submit abuse report.